February 8, 2020
10:00 am – 2:30 pm
(With a Lunch Break; BYOL)
13 – 17
In this beginner-friendly watercolor painting workshop, participants will have the opportunity to explore the watercolor medium in a variety of effects through the use of different watercolor techniques. Students will utilize elements and principles of design in their compositions as they experiment with color mixing, transparent watercolor media, and a range of subject matters like still life and abstraction.
Every artist will create beautiful watercolor paintings in this inspiring workshop.
Students will learn:
- How to recognize and apply a variety of watercolor techniques.
- How to utilize hue, value, and intensity of color.
- How to plan a composition.
- How to express a personal direction in watercolor.
- How to present their completed work in a professional manner.
- Good studio working habits
Supplies will be provided.